CBC offers programs for children of all ages. We seek to demonstrate the love of Christ to children in a safe, pleasant environment. We want our children to look forward to coming to church and to leave having heard of Christ and experienced His love.
- Nursery for children 0 - 3 years of age: The nursery is available during Sunday school, Sunday morning worship service, Wednesday night activities and Friday Ladies Bible Study, in addition to other scheduled events. During the Sunday School hour, we use the Palma Smiley Early Childhood Curriculum www.earlychildhood-curr.com/ to present a short, simple, Bible based lesson that provides a hands on, interactive learning time. All employees are highly qualified, background checked and have been trained in CPR. Cindy Brashear is the Nursery Director.
- Sunday School for all ages: Sunday School meets at 9:15. Classes are available for Preschool (ages 3-5), Primary (grades 1-2) and Elementary (grades 3-5) levels. We utilize Scripture Press Sunday School materials www.davidccook.com/curriculum/scripturepress//page_to_print.cfm. David Backus is the Education Coordinator.
- Children's Church: For ages 3 through 2nd grade. Children attend the worship service with their parents and are dismissed and attend Children's Church during the Sunday morning sermon. Lessons are from the Truthquest curriculum truthquest.net/.
- Awana Club: Awana is an international organization whose goal is to reach boys and girls with the Gospel of Christ and train them to serve Him. Children 3 years old through 6th grade are invited to attend Awana Club each Sunday evening from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. during the school year. During weekly meetings, youngsters have a devotional time, play games, memorize Scripture, do crafts, and sing with others in their age group. In addition, clubbers have opportunities to participate in other activities including Regional Bible Quizzing and Games, Christmas Caroling, and volunteering at the South Plains Food Bank. To learn more about Awana Clubs, please go to awana.org/ Bobby Green is the CBC Awana Commander.
- Wednesday Evening Classes: Are offered for children 3 years old through 5th grade.
Cornerstone Bible Church, 7915 Iola Avenue, Lubbock TX 79424-4356, 806-783-9551